Regulation of the contest
- APPLICATION AND OBJECT OF THE CONTEST
- Alpinbags opens the applications for the contest named “Halfar, Freedom on Mountain ” and will assign three bags to three different people. The backpacks are kindly offered by “Halfar System GmbH.”
- The participants are asked to upload a picture taken during summer (or found in a personal archive), which is in line with the topic of the contest (“Freedom on Mountain”).
2. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PARTICIPATION
- The participation is open to every citizen of European Union in compliance with such regulation.
3. THE PRIZES
- The three prizes are the three bags kindly offered by Halfar System GmbH, which can be checked on the company’s website here. In particular, the first award is the product numbered 1814014, the second award is the product numbered 1809123, and the third one, the combo of the products 1809122+1812216.
- The contest follows the regulation provided by the DPR 430/2001
4. APPLICATION TO THE CONTEST AND TERMS
- The application to the contest must be sent through the specific form available on the Alpinbags website, in the “contests” section. The upload must be completed before August 31st. 2020 at 23:59 C.E.T.
- With the form, the participant must upload the picture through which he/she mean to participate and, full fill the specific module with the information requested. The terms described above are to be considered peremptory and essential.
- It won’t be possible to participate to the contest with more than one photo ahead (the Instagram profile will be taken into account).
- It is possible to share on the competitor’s Instagram profile, the Instagram story – template of the contest (that you can find here), possibly tagging the Alpinbags’ page. This is not compulsory for the admission to the nomination phase, but it is very appreciated.
- The incomplete applications or presented after deadline ( point 4.1), will not be considered.
- The personal data requested through the application form will be treated respecting the European regulation 2016/679/UE (G.D.P.R.)
5. THE EXAMINER
- The examiner will be a photographer.
- Alpinbags reserve the right not to consider some shots.
6. NOMINATION AND CLASSIFICATION
- The nomination will take place on September 5th 2020, and the prizewinners will be contacted directly by Alpinbags in the immediate next days
- Afterwards, the winners’ pictures will be posted on the Alpinbags page.
7. AUTHORISATION TO PUBLICATION OF THE PICTURES
- Through the participation to the contest “Halfar, the Freedom on Mountain” the candidate gives consent to the publication, for public interest, by Alpinbags, of the picture through which the competitor means to participate to the contest, and the consequent diffusion.
- By sending the picture, the candidate declares himself responsible for the content of it, granting, in particular, to be him/her the actual author of it, initially, and to surrender to Alpinbags all the rights of use and exploitation of the material sent for the contest.
8. EXEMPT OF RESPONSIBILITY AND INDEMNITIES
- In case the submitted pictures are not realised by the candidate and therefore, the latter is not the actual rights holder of use of the photograph, he/she exempts Alpinbags from any request, even of compensation, that the real author or rights holder of the picture might present.
- Alpinbags is by no means responsible for an eventual claim for compensation advanced by third subjects, that would advance intellectual property rights on the images submitted to the contest.
- Alpinbags is by no means responsible in case of misunderstanding of this regulation.
- With the participation to the contest and the consequent acceptance of this regulation, the candidate confers to Alpinbags the widest indemnity on the matter.
9. GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION
- If the requirements provided at the article 1 of this regulation are not met, or upon the occurrence of the cases provided at article 9 comma 1 of this regulation, the candidate will be excluded from the contest.
Please do not put yourself, your friends or family into any dangerous situations to take your photo. Ensure you follow the recommended safety regulations of any activity you are taking part in. Stay safe and have fun!